PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 10th installment: How to correct a bank account, Aadhaar details
New Delhi, December 07: The highly anticipated 10th installment of PM Kisan Samman Yojana or PM Kisan benefits will be released in a few days. This time, many beneficiaries of Prime Minister Kisan Yojana will receive Rs. 4000 instead of Rs 2000.
If you believe that you provided an incorrect Aadhaar number, you can correct it by visiting the PM Farmer website online.
Here is how to correct bank and Aadhaar information on PM Kisan website
- Go to PM Kisan website pmkisan.gov.in.
- You will see a link above “Farmers Corner”, click on this link
- Select to “New Enrollment or Edit Aaadhar Details or Check Beneficiary Status” as needed.
- Fill in all the correct information according to your Aadhar card and your Captcha code in the respective fields. Click the “Search” button.
- All the details you mentioned in the request, such as farmer name, sub-district, block name, village, Aadhaar number. etc. will appear.
- To modify the details, click on the “Modify” button.
- By clicking on the edit option, the details that need to be corrected will be indicated by a blank box (as shown in the image below). Enter the detail in the space provided and click on the “update” option.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now click on the save button and make an impression.
In addition, if the bank details are wrong, you can correct them. However, for this you will need to contact your agricultural department office or Lekhpal. You can correct it by going there.